Cheat Sheets - Hawaiian Shrimp
This fresh and zesty Sheet Pan Hawaiian Shrimp recipe by Silvia Dunnirvine can be easily prepared with the Prepd Cheat Sheets Dividers. It's bright, vibrant, and the perfect balance of sweet and savory, with a burst of tropical flavors in every bite. Ready in under 30 minutes, it's an easy choice for delicious dinners and hassle-free weekly lunches.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
Category: Main dish
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 whole pineapple, cubed
- 1 each, red and orange bell pepper, chunks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- fresh cilantro
- 1 lemon, juiced
1. Add shrimp, pineapple juice, juice from 1/2 lemon to a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and set aside. For best results marinate the shrimp for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Line a baking sheet with Prepd Cheat Sheets.
3. Drain juice from shrimp completely. Transfer shrimp to lined sheet pan. Add the pineapple chunks, bell peppers, broccoli florets. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
5. Squeeze juice from other 1/2 of the lemon onto the shrimp and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve over rice.
- This recipe is great served over rice, but would also pair well with pasta or quinoa and even as a filling for tacos.
- You can easily double or triple the recipe for a week’s worth of meals.
- If you are meal prepping, the key to reheating shrimp is to heat it low and slow to preserve its tenderness.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up the 3 days.
Find it online: https://gardeninthekitchen.com/sheet-pan-hawaiian-shrimp/